[OMC] Shortcuts and BTT

OnMyCommand discussion omc at abracode.com
Wed Jan 19 00:06:54 PST 2011

 Interesting concept. I did not try it myself but Macworld has an
 article about it:
 http://www.macworld.com/article/157058/2011/01/trackpadtricks.html
 BTT looks quite complex but I like the idea of triggering a command
 with a gesture.
 BTT that would have to send the signal to Shortcuts - the BTT developer
 would have to allow some form of communication with 3rd party software,
 maybe a plug-in based architecture with adapters for different targets.
 Doable but definitely not trivial.
 Tom
 Abracode