[OMC] OMC 2.0

OnMyCommand discussion omc at abracode.com
Wed Jun 18 14:40:15 PDT 2008

On 6/18/08 2:25 PM, "OnMyCommand discussion" wrote:
> Just wondering where I get the 2.0 beta
The latest preview is available at:
http://www.abracode.com/free/cmworkshop/OnMyCommand2.0pr10.dmg.gz
But it is a version with several known problems after Cocoa'ization of
output window and droplets so you may want to hold off for a while and wait
for preview 11 which is almost ready - I am just testing it myself to make
sure we don't run into a situation like preview 10.
Alternatively, you may want to try preview 9:
http://www.abracode.com/free/cmworkshop/OnMyCommand2.0pr9.dmg.gz
There are some known problems with OMCEdit in this version on the other
hand.

> Also, do I send donations via paypal to this address?
No, donations are not accepted.

Thanks,
Tom
Abracode