[OMC] New command submissions

OnMyCommand discussion omc at abracode.com
Mon Sep 4 15:02:57 EDT 2006

Hello,
Here is the recent batch of command submissions added to online archive
today.

Updated commands:
438: "Edit file(s) with joe" by Philipp Roessler
449: "Compress with 7za" by Peter Goetz

New commands:
463: "Dock Lock Toggle" by Bill Muench
464: "Tiff Info" by Peter Goetz
465: "Show contents of 7za Archive" by Peter Goetz
466: "Send File via E-mail (GyazMail)" by Nicolas Repp
467: "Search with Google (100 results)" by Michael Kreuzer
468: "Move To... (3)" by Steve Harley
469: "Open in TextMate" by Cesare Tagliaferri
470: "Preview text of WordPerfect file" by Derick Fay
471: "Search jstor" by Derick Fay
472: "Search google scholar" by Derick Fay

I apologize for delay in posting command submissions. Sometimes it takes
several weeks. Knut used to do it for me for several months and I am very
grateful for this. Unfortunately it is a time consuming task. Maybe somebody
on the list would like to devote some time to it?

In order to make the submission processing easier and faster I would like
specify the command submission guidelines:
1. Use the newest OMCEdit and send submissions as attachments. Do not
include xml text in body of e-mail because it causes problems with hard
wrapping, encoding and even xml tags stripping in some cases.
2. Send one plist file with several commands instead of individual commands
in separate e-mails.
3. Add categories before submitting the command. Check already created
categories at: <http://free.abracode.com/cmworkshop/commands/commands.php>
and preferably use them if they apply to your command. Of course you may
start a new category too if needed.

It is likely that I will set up an automatic e-mail reply confirming the
command submission and including the submission guidelines.

Tom
Abracode